Since 1999, during the summer season, the RCA has selected a team of conscientious, dynamic, and environmentally conscious post-secondary students to execute significant waste reduction initiatives on behalf of our members.
This initiative has served as a gateway for numerous individuals to enter the waste management, recycling, and environmental stewardship industries.
The operational framework of the RCA Summer Ambassador program involves recruiting a talented cohort of students. These students contribute their skills and dedication to support the summer projects of RCA member organizations. This symbiotic arrangement not only exposes students to diverse work experiences but also provides invaluable assistance to our members, sparing them the need for independent summer hiring efforts.
Interested in hiring Summer Ambassadors for your project?
Past Ambassador projects include:
- Office and field research
- Collection, sorting and data entry for waste audits
- Phone surveys
- Recycled material collection audits
- Public outreach at community events
- Site visits/inspections
Ambassadors would be available from May until the end of August and can assist with any project duration, short or long, for a reasonable price.
- hiring, training and managing keen and qualified students
- delivery of important summer projects you may need but don’t have required staff
- interviewing, reference checks and other human resource functions saving you time and money
If you have a need you think we may be able to assist with, we would like to discuss options.
Contact us to discuss your summer project needs: email@example.com (403) 843-6563
Interested in becoming an RCA Summer Ambassador?
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org