The RCA is advancing a circular economy in the province of Alberta. As a non-profit, charitable organization, we accomplish our goals by working collaboratively with and for our members and partners.
Education through professional development and networking across industries and with peers!
Members receive the following benefits along with reduced rates for ANY and ALL employees of member organizations for RCA hosted events INCLUDING the annual conference!
- Valuable educational and networking opportunities at our annual waste reduction conference. You’ll hear from leading local, national and international experts on ground-breaking initiatives. The 2021 conference is scheduled in Banff in October, we will share more details shortly – recycle.ab.ca/upcoming-conference.
- Your company/organization will be specifically listed in the online Enviro Business Guide. This guide is available for members and the public to find information showcasing the environmental products and services of our member organizations. The Guide averages over 100 page views per month – recycle.ab.ca/enviro-businesses
- Invitations to attend workshops and webinars about key waste reduction and recycling topics of the day. These events will help you navigate changes in policies and new diversion opportunities or to just stay informed! For a list of past workshops, see https://recycle.ab.ca/workshop/
- Direct to your inbox, copies of the RCA’s “Connector”, a newsletter that keeps members up to date on current waste reduction and recycling issues from local concerns to international news stories
- Be the first to know about late breaking recycling news! The RCA’s exclusive “Newsflash” email service provides immediate notifications about recycling-related news that are critical to your day to day business. AND as a member you will be able to reach ALL other members by sharing your own NEWSFLASH (fee for service). Newsflashes are also posted at recycle.ab.ca/news
- The ability to MAKE a DIFFERENCE. Share your skills and knowledge to advance waste reduction in the province by volunteering for a project team or special event. Members can participate in RCA’s project teams, thereby helping contribute to the RCA and give back to the industry. For more information about the project teams, please visit recycle.ab.ca/about/who-we-are
- The RCA advocates for you! We support policies, like extended producer responsibility, that reduce waste and increase recycling.
Follow us on social media for the latest updates and industry news!
Join the Recycling Council of Alberta!
Pick the membership category that applies to you
Already a member? You can renew your membership here as well – just select your category and complete the purchase process / check out your cart (reference your invoice number in the “notes” field).
Corporate – Annual Sales over $1,000,000 – Annual Membership$600.00 Select options
Small Business – Annual gross sales up to $999,999 – Annual Membership$360.00 Select options
Small Business – Annual gross sales under $250,000 – Annual Membership$240.00 Select options
Institutional – Annual Membership$360.00 Select options
Government (Federal / Provincial) – Annual Membership$600.00 Select options
Municipalities and Regional Waste Authority – Population over 50,000 – Annual Membership$600.00 Select options
Municipalities and Regional Waste Authorities – Population under 50,000 – Annual Membership$360.00 Select options
Municipalities and Regional Waste Authorities – Population under 5,000 – Annual Membership$175.00 Select options
Non-profit – Annual Membership$100.00 Select options
Individual – Annual Membership$55.00 Add to cart
A Note about Individual Membership: Individual Members are not listed in our membership directory, and are not acknowledged as company representatives at RCA events. Individual Members who register for the conference and/or workshops qualify for the reduced member rates as individuals. However, nametags and attendance lists will not show any company affiliation.