Who We Are
The RCA’s mission is to promote, facilitate and advocate for a Circular Economy in Alberta through waste reduction and resource conservation.
Through a consultative approach and support of the RCA Committees and partners (i.e., government, industry, stewardship organizations and other associations) and additional stakeholders, the RCA will pursue protection of the environment through resource conservation following the 3Rs hierarchy.
A waste-free world.
Governance and Policies
RCA Bylaws (adopted Oct. 2, 2019)
Recycling Council of Alberta Annual Reports
- 2021-22 RCA Annual Report
- 2020-21 RCA Annual Report
- 2019-20 RCA Annual Report
- 2018-19 RCA Annual Report
- 2017-18 RCA Annual Report
- Summary of Projects & Activities 2016-2017 &
2016/2017 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 577 Kb)
- 2015/2016 RCA Audited Financial Statements (PDF 908 kb)
- 2014/2015 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 152 kb)
- 2013/2014 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 75 Kb)
- 2012/2013 RCA Audited Financial Statements (PDF 328 Kb)