Who We Are
The RCA’s mission is to promote and facilitate waste reduction, recycling, and resource conservation in the Province of Alberta.
Through a consultative approach and support of the RCA Committees and partners (i.e., government, industry, stewardship organizations and other associations) and additional stakeholders, the RCA will pursue protection of the environment through resource conservation following the 3Rs hierarchy.
RCA Project Teams (formerly Committees)
In launching our updated strategic plan, the RCA is encouraging the development of project teams that will focus on specific actions related to our goals and objectives.
Through our consultations with board and committee members, we have chosen to refresh our structure in hopes to provide more opportunity for members to get involved and drive action. We looking for members who are keen to help deliver projects in three primary areas: ICI Outreach, Municipal and Community Outreach, and Annual Conference. Download the background document here.
Join a Project Team
Are you interested in influencing the direction and future of the Recycling Council of Alberta? Then we urge you to join one of the RCA’s Project Teams. Email us and let us know which of the projects you are interested in.
Recycling Council of Alberta Annual Reports
- Summary of Projects & Activities 2016-2017 &
2016/2017 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 577 Kb)
- 2015/2016 RCA Audited Financial Statements (PDF 908 kb)
- 2014/2015 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 152 kb)
- 2013/2014 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 75 Kb)
- 2012/2013 RCA Audited Financial Statements (PDF 328 Kb)
- 2011/2012 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 332 Kb)
- 2010/2011 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 221 Kb)
- 2009/2010 RCA Financial Statements (PDF 521.37 Kb)