For Sale: Portec Model RF42 8-Man Heavy Duty Stationary Sorting Station
Asking Price: $60,000.00
Used Portec Model RF42 8-Man Sorting Station is housed in a 42’ long x 13’ wide Norseman custom built fabric over metal frame structure. Includes a 42’ long x 51” wide 8-man picking table with 8 material chutes (4 per side). Equipped with variable speed controls and emergency shut-off cable.
- Sorting Conveyor is powered by a 7.5 HP 3 phase Electric motor. 60Hz power input
- Includes recently upgraded head pulley, tail pulley and drive mechanism
- 51” wide sorting belt – 3 ply heavy duty
- Separate Machinex Heavy Duty In-feed Conveyor motor, chain drive system & hopper
- Variable adjustable belt speeds
- 54” wide by 24” deep sorting chutes
- 2 walkways with hand rails and 2 sets of stairs
Industrial use: Sorting stations are primarily used in material recovery facilities (MRFs) to sort recyclable material including mixed paper, metal, cardboard, wood, municipal solid waste, construction, demolition, and electronics.
Location: Calgary. Good condition. More pictures available.
Contact Dan at 403.998.9966