RCA Ambassador Program Could be Your Answer to Summer Student Help for 2020
For many years during the summer months, the RCA has hired a group of responsible, energetic and environmentally-minded post-secondary students to carry out important waste reduction projects for our members.
The future of this program is dependent on participation of enough partners to justify the hiring of full-time summer students. We need to confirm enough interest by January 31, 2020 to begin our student search. Otherwise, the program will not proceed.
So please let us know if our Ambassadors can help your business or municipality out this summer.
Past Ambassador projects include:
- Office and field research
- Collection, sorting and data entry for waste audits
- Phone surveys
- Recycled material collection audits
- Public outreach at community events
- Site visits/inspections
Ambassadors would be available from May until the end of August and can assist with any project duration, short or long, for a very reasonable price.
- hiring, training and managing keen and qualified students
- delivery of important summer projects you may need but don’t have required staff
If you have a need you think we may be able to assist with, we would like to discuss options.
Contact us to discuss your summer project needs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 403.843.6563