- Recycling - Community Programs
The City of St. Albert is an urban municipality of nearly 65,000 residents located immediately adjacent to the northwest border of the City of Edmonton in Alberta.
The City offers the following waste and diversion programs for residents:
- a single stream recycling service collected on a weekly schedule in blue bags
- a Pay-As-You-Throw garbage service collected on a bi-weekly schedule in brown carts
- an organics service collected on a weekly schedule in the summer, and bi weekly schedule in the winter in green carts
- a year round drop-off depot for specific recyclables and household hazardous waste items
- a seasonal drop-off depot for leaf and yard waste
- seasonal waste programs such as "Curbside Large Item Pick Up", "Take It or Leave It Day", "Christmas Tree Pick Up", etc.
For more information on the City of St. Albert's waste and diversion programs, visit http://www.stalbert.ca/waste