Join the RCA Board of Directors!
Do you think more needs to be done to reduce waste and build a circular economy?
Would you like to influence recycling policy in Alberta?
Do you get inspired working with other enthusiastic people on meaningful resource conservation-related projects?
Then the Recycling Council of Alberta needs you!
The RCA is an agent of change – advocating for solutions that will transform our throwaway economy into one where waste is eliminated, and the full value of resources is respected beyond just recycling. Be part of a grassroots organization with an active and respected voice, working to reduce waste and advance the broader benefits of a circular economy in Alberta. If you want to be part of Alberta’s strongest waste reduction voice, the RCA is looking for skilled individuals interested in joining our Board of Directors.
The RCA is committed to strengthening and building a diverse board with broad skill sets. We are seeking candidates who:
- Have strong industry connections in the retail and commercial sectors
- Understand what motivates consumers
- Have knowledge and experience in marketing
- Are skilled in strategic and succession planning
- Understand environmental policy, board governance and risk management
- Are experienced in finance and accounting
- Are skilled in government relations
Directors of the Board for the 2021-2024 term will be elected at the RCA’s Annual General Meeting at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, September 29, 2021, at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, AB.
Interested individuals should contact Jodi Tomchyshyn London, RCA Board of Directors President at email@example.com.