- Government of Canada Launches Public Consultation on Draft Single-use Plastics Regulation
- The RCA’s 2021/2022 Board of Directors!
- Prime Minister of Canada Releases New Ministerial Mandate Letters
- New Board Chair of ARMA
- Environmental Defense calls on Federal Government to Prioritize Reuse Infrastructure
- This month’s RCA member spotlight: Change Toothpaste
- Did Gregor Robertson's Promise to Make Vancouver the "Greenest City in the World" Just Come True?
- Disappearing Plastic Bags: Vancouver to Join Other B.C. Cities Banning Them in 2022
- Walmart Canada to Eliminate Single-Use Plastic Bags
- IKEA to Phase Out Plastic from Consumer Packaging by 2028
- Nova Scotia Taking Action to Reduce Waste
- CATRA Welcomes Steve Meldrum as Incoming Chair