Recycling Council of Alberta Photo Contest – Submit Your Photos!
The RCA is looking for photos from across the province to feature on our social media channels and website that tell Alberta’s story! Whether you’re an RCA member organization or a member of the public we want your submissions that show how Albertans are tackling environmental challenges, recycling and advancing a Circular Economy!
How does it work?
It’s simple: take photos, or submit your existing photos in the following categories:
- Collection: pictures from the eco depot, or curbside collection process – with or without people in them.
- Processing: municipalities and haulers, this one is for you – do you have photos of the sorting line, baled material or other aspects of the sorting process?
- Community: what do you see in your community? This could be residents doing their part, reuse stores, sharing, or recycling images.
- Collaboration: any photos of collaboration on environmental initiatives such as community clean-ups, fundraising or special events.
The grand prize in the member category will win a free registration to the 2020 RCA Conference Through the Looking Glass in Lake Louise, Alberta October 13-15, 2020 (valued at $625).
The public winner will receive the ultimate waste reduction package including reusable items and a gift card to the local waste-free store in their community (total package valued at $100).
Submit your hi-res photos by June 30, 2020 to email@example.com or submit to us in a post on Instagram (@recyclingcouncilab) and tag a friend that cares about the environment! Winners will be contacted by July 2020.
By submitting your photo, you grant the RCA permission to use the photo in the future.
Along with your photos please submit:
- Organization (if applicable):
- Photo caption or title: